Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
School Principal tour dates
- Friday 20th March 2020 9.30am
- Friday 26th June 2020 9.30am
- Friday 18th September 2020 9.30am
If you are interested in attending, please email: email@example.com
Employment at Grange
If you are interested in Relief positions at Grange, please upload your 2020 Authority to Work on Relief Ruler and request a connection with Grange Primary School.
Temporary relief teacher inductions are held once per year, at the beginning of the school year.
School terms and dates
|Term 1||28 January to 9 April|
|Term 2||27 April to 3 July|
|Term 3||20 July to 25 September|
|Term 4||12 October to 11 December|
Facilities improvement at Grange PS
Exciting times are ahead with improvements in school grounds and facilities.
These externally funded initiatives include:
- Replace and refurbish ageing infrastructure- Need to attend to compliancy issues- remove asbestos, lift, ratios, remove transportables
- Creation of flexible, contemporary learning spaces- Need whole school improved learning facilities that will improve learning
- Boost capacity- Need more classrooms for anticipated growth of in zone students
- Improve street frontage
- Need to retain as much outside space as possible
This is a longer term initiative that will go over the next few years.
Funded at $6,000,000
There are exciting times ahead for the students and the wider Grange community in having the best in contemporary learning facilities alongside quality teaching.
Get in touch
Location: 39c Jetty Street, Grange SA 5022
Telephone: (08) 8353 2688
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Class times: Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 3:05pm
School grounds: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:20pm - where there is a teacher on yard duty
Get in touch
39c Jetty Street, Grange SA 5022
(08) 8353 2688
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 3:05pm
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:20pm - where there is a teacher on yard duty