Grange Primary School, located in the western Adelaide suburb of Grange, is a Reception to Year 7 school featuring mainly straight year-level classes.
Regular and punctual attendance increases the likelihood of success in learning. Students who have poor patterns of attendance are at risk of not achieving their educational, social or psychological potential.
- It is important that you support your child to attend school regularly and to be on time.
- If your child is absent, please advise us by phone, with the reason, before 8.30am daily.
- You can also use the Skoolbag App anytime to advise us of your child’s absence.
- A written explanation in the student diary or on notepaper is also advisable.
- If your child is unwell it is important to keep your child at home. Children who are unwell cannot concentrate on learning and may pass the bug onto others.
Information you need to know about in-zone enrolments and out of zone enrolments.
Out of School Hours Care
Our service provides before school care, after school care, vacation care, and pupil free day care.
Our program of activities includes supporting children with their homework.
Our canteen is run with the support of parents/caregiver volunteers.
Find information on open times, and a current price list.
Materials and services
Get all the financial information you need.
From our various payment options, to school card information.
Find out the best way for parents to stay up-to-date with the school calendar, last minute forms, newsletters and all school communications.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Get in touch with us, and we will help answer any questions you might have.
Get in touch
Location: 39c Jetty Street, Grange SA 5022
Telephone: (08) 8353 2688
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Recess: 10:45am to 11:15am
Lunch: 12:55pm to 1:25pm
Class times: Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 3:05pm
School grounds: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:20pm - where there is a teacher on yard duty