We have updated the way we communicate with our families.
We now have four different school communication methods
- EdSmart: For direct communications to family email addresses. If you aren’t receiving these please email the school on email@example.com to check/update your email address.
- Classroom Communication: Each class utilises a specific app for example Seesaw or Dojo. Please see your class teacher for further information.
- Daily Digest: for newsletter articles and news on school events on our website and via email.
- Skoolbag: to notify student absences to the school 24/7.
How to install SkoolBag
From your mobile phone/tablet, go to the App Store and search for Skoolbag
- Download the free Skoolbag app
- Open the app and add your school and your ready to go
- Please select allow notifications on your device
How to subscribe to the Daily Digest
- Visit our latest news page
- Subscribe to receive updates
- When latest news is posted, you will receive an email directly to your inbox
Get in touch
Location: 39c Jetty Street, Grange SA 5022
Telephone: (08) 8353 2688
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Recess: 10:45am to 11:15am
Lunch: 12:55pm to 1:25pm
Class times: Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 3:05pm
School grounds: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:20pm - where there is a teacher on yard duty