Grange Primary School has an amazing Out of Hours School Care program.
It is child focussed and aims to provide children with a safe, stimulating environment.
All children and their families are treated as equal and valued individuals.
All children are provided with opportunities that challenge and encourage them to develop their potential within a caring and supportive environment.
- Phone : 08 8353 4917
- Email : email@example.com
- Enrolments : Please click on the link above
Before and after school care
- Before school care is open from 7am to 8:45am
- After school care is open from 3:05pm to 6pm
Vacation care / pupil free days
- During vacation care and pupil free days OSHC is open from 7am until 6pm.
Get in touch
Location: 39c Jetty Street, Grange SA 5022
Telephone: (08) 8353 2688
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Recess: 10:45am to 11:15am
Lunch: 12:55pm to 1:25pm
Class times: Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 3:05pm
School grounds: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:20pm - where there is a teacher on yard duty